One of the advantages of signing up for email notifications or loyalty clubs with different businesses are the perks you get on your Birthday or during your Birthday Month!
August is my birthday month and my mailbox has been overflowing with offers from my various email memberships and it is only the beginning of the month!
Here is a sampling, I'll update as more arrive:
- A free dessert from the Elephant Bar.
- 20% off of my entire check at Souplantation & Sweet Tomatoes.
- 15% off of my purchase at Anthropologie
- A complimentary cookie from Boudin San Francisco Sourdough
- A Free birthday reward from Starbucks
- A free dessert from Outback Steakhouse
- A Free Pastry from Panera Bread
- A Free egg sandwich from Einstein Bros Bagels.
- A 15% off coupon from World Market
- and of course if I had registered in advance, I could go to Catalina for free! Read my past blog.
Now the trick will be to remember to redeem them! I guess as I get older, it's the
simpler free things that are kind of exciting!
Ta ta for now...save money!