Thursday, July 30, 2015

Free Einstein Bros Bagels "Bagel Topper"

Have you signed up for the Einstein Bros Bagels email club yet?  If you have a restaurant close by, you should definitely check out their yummy offerings!

I signed up for their e-club about a year ago. Every once in a while I get an email with a coupon to try out one of their new taste offerings.  The last one I got was for their wonderful Bagel Toppers.  I think I only had to buy a cup of coffee and the bagel was free.  My "Berry Goodness" bagel was to die for! It featured a fresh bagel topped with Fresh Strawberries, Strawberry Shmear, Granola and Honey. It was so filling that it kept me full until past lunchtime! They also offer the "Nutty Monkey" with Nutella spread, Bananas and Almond Slivers; the "Spicy Devil" which has Jalapeno Salsa Schmear, Jalapenos and Bacon and the "Herbivore" which includes Fresh Cucumbers, Tomatoes & Arugala with Garlic Schmear. Definitely a garden delight! 

If you can't decide, take their "Matchmaker Quiz" to find the perfect Bagel Topper for you!

CLICK HERE  for a coupon good for a free Bagel Topper with any purchase. Valid until August 12, 2015. 

Happy Dining!

Ta ta for now...save money!