Thursday, December 9, 2010

Shoe Bargain!

Everyday I keep trying to check things off from the family Christmas list. Today I ordered a beautiful pair of Minnetonka Pile Lined Hard soled slippers for my mom.  I ended up purchasing them from www.shoebuy.com. I shopped through my Upromise online account and received some nice discounting. Even if you don't have a Upromise account, there are still some great bargains to be had.

The retail on this particular pair of moccasin styled slippers at shoebuy was $37.95. They offered me free shipping, free returns, no sales tax, an instant 10% off for signing up with them, I was able to use the code CJHOLIDAY for an additional $5.00 off and on top of all that I should get a 10% credit back into my Upromise account. Upromise is a savings account that vendors offer money credits back by shopping through their link. Every month my savings get transferred right into my bank account. Shop and Save!!!!

The final damages? $29.65! That is a better than 20% discount off of their list price! I hope my mom doesn't read this!

Ta Ta for now...