Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Ice & Diamonds

Last year, when my daughter was to turn twenty, I searched for an affordable yet meaningful gift. As I searched for a key necklace with diamonds, I  happened upon a website called Ice.com . It was perfect! Although they came in many sizes, I took into account her physical size and chose appropriately. I ended up with a beautiful sterling silver key with 1/6 carat of diamonds. It just happened that I was at the beginning of the key craze. I was inspired by her love of "Alice in Wonderland" and the key that Alice uses to open the door to Wonderland!

She has received so many compliments over this past year with many people asking her if it is Tiffany! Believe me, I did not pay Tiffany prices! This website is always offering specials and I was very pleased with the service that they gave me. Visit RetailMeNot and type in Ice.com to see what discount codes are available to save even more! This is similar to the one I purchased last year, but they also have them in yellow gold, larger and with more diamonds.

Now I need to think of something extra special for when she turns 21!

Ta Ta for now...