Sunday, December 20, 2015

Starbucks Promotions

There are plenty of Starbucks promotions right now! If you are a fan of their brand and have a registered card you can accumulate a lot of points and discounted Christmas presents!

We grind our own coffee in our brewer, so beans are a must in our household. Right now, in store (may vary by location) they are offering a $5.00 gift card with a purchase of Christmas blend coffee, whole bean, ground or they will grind it fresh for you.  Plus, when you pay with your registered card you get stars credited to your account. So I have been getting stars for me, coffee presents for my hubby and gift cards for Christmas stocking stuffers!

They also have their fancy mugs discounted.

Don't have an account yet? Register HERE.

Currently, until January 11, 2016, you can play the "Starbucks for Life" game. Every time you buy something in store, you can log in HERE, sign into your account and open a gift box with the hopes of winning wonderful prizes. Just yesterday I won 5 bonus stars that were added to my account, which pushed me over the 12 stars point, and I now have a free reward waiting! Woo Hoo!

Some of the prizes you can win are: Starbucks for Life, Starbucks for a year, Starbucks for a month, Starbucks for a week or 5 Bonus Stars.

There are a maximum of 2 plays per day. You don't even have to make a purchase to get a chance to play! Just go HERE, sign into your Starbucks account, then scroll all the way to the fine print at the bottom of the page and click on the link for a free play. 

I don't know about you, but saving money, earning free rewards & crossing things off of my Christmas list are all up my alley!

Ta ta for now...save money!