Monday, December 21, 2015

Finding Discounts and Coupons!

Sometimes you are lucky enough to have the cashier point out to you that you have an opportunity to earn a free discount by taking a survey for the store you just visited.

As a general rule of thumb, we should all just make it a habit to check our own receipt to see if there is an offer available!

Today at Joann's Fabrics the salesperson informed me that if I took the survey I could get a 50% off coupon emailed to me! Since I'm in there at least once a week, and I usually only clip a 40% off coupon from the paper, I made sure to take the survey when I got home!  

Sometimes on my Ralph's receipts a survey response can earn me gasoline points!

There are several other ways to get coupons and discounts for shopping. 

1. Be sure to go to RETAILMENOT.com and search for the store you will be shopping at. There will either be printable coupons or codes for online shopping.  You can also download their mobile app so that you always have it with you. 

2. Go to the store's website and search for coupons.

3. See if your store has a mobile app.

4. Match coupons at Joann's and Michaels if you are a crafter

5. Sign up online with loyalty programs to your favorite stores, but be sure to set up a separate email account for all the emails you will be getting!

6. Buy the Sunday newspaper and clip coupons.

7. Go to coupon sites like: CouponMom.com, SmartSource, and BradsDeals and  search for specific products on your shopping list. Then print coupons at home.

So with just a little bit of an extra effort, you can actually begin to save $$ on every purchase! Sign me up!

Ta ta for now...save money!