We all want to see the latest blockbuster movie sensation, but sometimes it is just so expensive! Here are some ways to help you save at the movies.
- If you have a AAA membership, you can save up to 40% on the ticket price by buying tickets in advance at your local AAA office.
- If you have a COSTCO membership, you can also buy tickets in advance at their warehouse locations at a deep savings.
- Try a discount ticket site such as BulkTix.com where you can buy tickets in four packs, or snack packs that also include food or soda vouchers.
- Daily deal sites such as Groupon and Living Social sometimes offer discount movie packages or 2 for 1 deals. Subscribe for free and save.
- Check out opportunities for free summer screenings of old and new movies around your neighborhood. Libraries, Parks, Art Centers, Home Owners Associations and even some movies theaters offer these throughout the summer.
- Some malls offer free or heavily discounted movies during the days, check their marquees and websites.
- Get a loyalty card with your local theater. Every time you go have them swipe your card at the box office you can earn discounts and rewards for snacks and sodas!
- Rent a movie from Redbox and enjoy your family and snacks at home!
Who says you have to spend a lot to experience a lot?
Ta ta for now...save money!