Thursday, March 10, 2011

Scorebig.com

About a month ago I wrote about a new website called ScoreBig.com that was advertising a bidding system for a variety of tickets ranging from sporting events to theater. When I initially signed up they told me that I was on a waiting list and that they would email me when my free membership was active.  Well it is finally active and I am waiting for the opportunity to give this new site a try. 

One nice feature about this site is that you can enter a show or event that you hope to buy tickets to and they will send you an email when tickets are available. I think that this is a great idea! Now I just have to decide what I am dying to see, and what dates work with my schedule.  My daughter suggested that I see "Burn the Floor", so perhaps that will be my first ticket buying experience.

Ta Ta for now...
Burn the Floor: The New Show 'Floor Play' / Jason Gilkison