Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Making Nice

On one of my travel posts I talked about how the hotel in Chicago I stayed at didn't have breakfast included with the room as Hotels.com stated. After mentioning this to the travel website, they replied that they would send me travel vouchers to use on a future stay.

Well, I am happy to report that the vouchers came in the mail today. I now have $60.00 in "hotel bucks" to use toward my next reservation booked through their website. After I book my next room I will have to write the booking number on the voucher and mail it back.  At that point they will credit my account which I assume means they will put a credit onto my credit card account? It's a little confusing, but at least they are making an effort to keep their customers satisfied.

Now, where can I go and stay in a $60.00 room? Not many places !!  Oh well!

Ta Ta for now...