Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Last Minute Dining Discounts

I was invited at the last minute to a birthday dinner for my 12 old niece at the Soup Plantation. I tried to find a great discount on Restaurants.com, but the restaurant was not listed. My sister sent me a link to a coupon that she found, but by googling the restaurant name with the words "coupons 2011" after it, I quickly narrowed my search down and found more! I will now go armed with a variety of coupons to see which will work best.

They are offering a $7.99 dinner or a buy one, get one free if you also buy two beverages. That can get tricky because as we all know, the markup on sodas and soft drinks is incredibly huge. It might actually cost more to use the bogo offer! I will suggest that the older people in the party take advantage of the senior price, and I will probably use the $7.99 coupon and have a glass of water. With the gas I will use driving the hour to get there, I need to save as much as I can on the meal!

It will be nice to get together with family to celebrate a birthday. And who doesn't love the variety at the salad bar?!

Ta Ta for now...