Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Heartfelt wishes for a wonderful Valentine's Day! 

I have a wonderful dinner planned for my sweetie. We are having Maine lobster tails, snow crab claws, Maryland lobster cakes, clam chowder and finishing it off with gelato balls for dessert. I redeemed a gift certificate that I got during Christmas 2009 (yes, it took me that long to find it!) to use at LobsterGram. I found a special offer for a "Sweetheart Deal" through Upromise, and applied a code for $10.00 off that I got online when I had problems processing my order! 


CUPIDS_COMBO_600.jpg

I put less than $20.00 towards my order since I added several extra items over and above the value of the certificate.  I have ordered from them before and their food is excellent. Last time  I had live lobsters that arrived packaged in a foam container with dry ice. If you ever want to give a great gift certificate I highly recommend this company. 

I hope that you have special plans for such a special day.

Ta Ta for now...