Wednesday, December 1, 2010

DarcusTori.com

In one of my previous posts I talked about ordering $59.95 earrings and getting them for just the postage of $5.95 apiece.  I am happy to report that they did actually come in and they are beautiful!  I now have many Christmas presents taken care of.

They still offer free earrings with their codes. I am just unsure of how they are able to do this. I don't know if they are just relying on repeat business, or hope you buy jewelry once a month or other items along with them. This peaks my interest and I will go to their facebook page and website: darcustori.com every once in a while to try to see if I can figure it all out.

If you are looking for a buying adventure and a good deal, it may be worth your while to check it out. I do always recommend using your best judgement!

Ta Ta for now...