Tuesday, November 30, 2010

No Pride Part Two!

Maybe my new obsession with getting a deal IS getting a little out of hand. Along with the muffin pans I wanted for Christmas, I also told my husband about this great little cookbook that I have been hearing great things about. It is called "Now Eat This" and is written by Rocco Dispirito.


In this delectable cookbook he transforms America's favorite comfort food into deliciously healthy dishes - all with zero bad carbs, zero bad fats, zero sugar, and maximum flavor. Favorite foods without the guilt.  Sounds like it will fit perfectly into my plan to stay healthy and trim.


I even went so far as the print out the book title, where to buy it (Border's) and a coupon for 40% off. Can't make Christmas shopping any easier than that! Guess I will have to wait a couple of more weeks to see if Santa brings it!


Ta Ta for now...




9780345520906_500X500.jpg
Hope Santa Brings This!