Saturday, November 27, 2010

BURP!

Thanksgiving was great, but the day after was even better. I slept in, had a leisurely morning, fixed myself a huge chocolate latte and read the newspaper. After going online to price items I went to the movies with my husband. We saw Megamind and it was really cute. Afternoon movies are better priced, so along with his senior ticket, my free soda from loyalty points and our large popcorn we shared a great afternoon for a little over $20.00.

I also did happen to go out to Target on the dreaded Black Friday. But guess what? I went at 3:30, there were no crowds, I got the parking space and the best part? I scored a Christmas wii game at 45% off! That's all I bought, I left and now have one more item to remove from the Christmas list.

Bargains on my terms!

Ta Ta for now...