Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Black Friday

With Holidays around the corner, and every store vying for our hard earned dollars, the push to sell has begun!  Every week there is some new holiday, some new celebration that the stores are using to gain our business.  I started following "Black Friday" a  couple of years ago out of curiosity.  Now there are abundant websites that advertise all of the supposed deals out there, even posting the actual store ads for quick viewing.  

Black Friday is the Friday following Thanksgiving Day in the United States, which traditionally signals the start of the Christmas shopping season.  I personally would not care to brave the malls on such a day, or stand or sleep in a line to purchase some beholden item.  I did notice however, that there were some fantastic bargains offered online.  Now that would appeal to me.  I think it would be smarter to have an item in mind that I would like to have, vs getting caught up in buying stuff I don't need just because it was priced well!

This year, if I see something being sold at an unbelievable price, I will set my clock and race to my computer!

Ta Ta for now...



imgres.jpg