Thursday, September 16, 2010

Clench my What!

I am a little lazy, I am the first to admit it!  So when someone at work mentioned to me that you could exercise while driving I was all ears.  I am in my car at least an hour or more a day, so why not do some double duty.


Her hint was this:  "Whenever you are at a stop light, clench your buns as hard as you can". Sounds easy right? Too easy, maybe?  I thought I would give it a try.  I had been driving for a full day before I remembered her tip. So as I eased off the freeway, and hit my first light I thought I should give it a try. Squeeze, squeeze - am I supposed to try and hold this the full duration of the light? Squeeze, squeeze, surely people around me must think that I have an upset stomach or something. Squeeze, squeeze, is this light ever going to change! Squeeze, squeeze, OK I can't take it anymore. Squeeze, squeeze, thank God the light is green!


It's quite a workout. And today I can feel it in my buttocks. I will have to keep this up! I wouldn't mind having a toned tooshie!


Ta Ta for now...