Sunday, April 30, 2017

Generating Income from your Closet!

So I have been actively selling clothing from my daughter's closet on POSHMARK since December.  Although some people might use this as a way for primary income, I have found that it is a nice way to earn a little extra money now and then!

If you are looking for a "get rich quick" option, those don't exist!  For me at least, I want to present myself in the best light  possible, so this is what I do before I list an item for sale online. It is quite time consuming.

1. Machine or hand wash each item.
2. Iron or steam each clothing item.
3.Take a front, back, detail and clothing label photo of each item.
4. Research the app to see if there are any similar items already for sale. Read the descriptions and compare listing prices.
5. Post the items for sale.
6. Re-share the item during theme appropriate parties to reach the maximum amount of potential buyers.

It is kind of exciting to make a sale & ship it off.  I don't mind spending a lot of time on the computer, so for now I will continue to try and sell clothing online this way.

If you think that this is something that you would like to try, sign up using code NKLQC for $5.00 credit!

You can read my original article with more details here:


FIFTY and THRIFTY: Generating Income from your Closet!