Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Discount Theater Tickets - NYC-LONDON-SAN FRANCISCO-LOS ANGELES-DC

Who wouldn't want to stretch their dollar when it comes to theater tickets, since they can tend to be pricey? Since theater is my passion, I want to see as many shows as possible without breaking the bank.

If you are not already familiar with it, you should check out Todaytix.com. It is a great source for last minute show tickets at reduced prices. You can choose from several drop-down options for major cities that you may be close to or may be traveling to. There is a very easy to use app that you can download that will keep this information at your fingertips when you are out and about!

It's easy to save! If you enter code KVPNH at checkout, you will get an additional $10.00 off of your order! See there, I just saved you enough money to get a coffee and a donut!

I know that I will be using this app quite a bit when I take a trip to NYC early next year. Broadway here I come!

Ta ta for now...save money!