Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Golden Spoon Frozen Yogurt


Well, the weather is starting to warm up and frozen yogurt is sounding really good! I don't know if you have a Golden Spoon Yogurt close to you, but this has to be one of my most favorite, "treat yourself" indulgences! Frozen yogurt is a healthier choice than ice cream because it can be non-fat. 

I love how they add special flavors during various times of the year. Today I stopped in to treat myself and I enjoyed a cup of Blueberry! Talk about refreshingly hitting the spot!

I highly suggest you use the loyalty card so that you can earn stamps every time you purchase yogurt. When you fill it up you are entitled to a free yogurt. You can also use a card specifically for purchasing the quart size. While in the store, they had a sign advertising Double Stamp Wednesdays!. Wow! Now you can earn a free yogurt even faster!

Today I signed up for their G Club - by providing your email, you will receive special offers via email and a "Buy One Get One Free" coupon on your birthday that is good for one cupful size of yogurt. 

To see if there is a Golden Spoon near you, check here.  They also list the nutritional values on the Website.

Ta ta for now...save money!

Maybe you would like to try to make your own!