Thursday, January 12, 2012

Starbucks Veranda Blonde Roast

I took advantage of  tasting  the new Veranda Blonde coffee at Starbucks, just after it's debut, using my special mug I got for Christmas that entitles me to free coffee until January 31. I have to admit, I am more of a dark roast person and I don't foresee myself ordering this brew.

The big hype in the store is that is has more caffeine that the other brews. I prefer taste to a super buzz. I am not studying for finals or taking a 10 hour drive somewhere. They have no-doze for that! 

I am sure that this will be a favorite for a lot of people, new coffee drinkers, lightweights, tea- totelers! Just give me a robust flavor and I am happy.


You should still be able to partake in the free taste from January 12 until January 14th. I hope you enjoy the new brew. I am sure you will draw your own conclusions!


Ta ta for now...