Friday, December 30, 2011

ZOOEY DESCHANEL

If you can't get enough of Zooey Deschanel and her cuteness, I encourage you to follow her on Twitter @http://twitter.com/ZooeyDeschanel, her blogs on www.hellogiggles.com, her  facebook page or her musical website She and Him where you can follow her music and merchandise. She is so cute on The New Girl on FOX that I find myself watching her quirkiness even if it is a repeat!

For more on her film career, you can read about her on IMDB. And of course, if you haven't seen her wonderful New Year's Eve Uke duet with Joseph Gordon-Levitt, you don't know what you are missing!

She seems to be very popular at the moment, so I get to  enjoy her antics. Who would of thought that a fifty something woman would be a fan? Maybe it's because my daughter reminds me of her, albeit blonde, from time to time? Well, OK, only at certain angles!!

Ta ta for now...