Sunday, June 12, 2011

Olay Discounts and "Like Mom, Like Daughter" Sweepstakes

Please! Please! Vote for me!....

I am sending this out into Cyberspace to help me win a sweepstakes contest! I don't enter these very often, but this one called out to me. I love Olay products and I love New York, so I am crossing my fingers that I can win. Because it is based on a facebook voting system, you would have to "like" the Olay page, then scan the 50 finalists for my post and then vote. I am listed under Irene H.

As you can probably guess from my blog name, I am over fifty and I do use their products on a regular basis. I use Regenerist Micro-Sculpting  cream in the morning and at night (when I remember) and I love their Regenerist Anti-Aging eye roller. It really works to help banish puffiness and soften the look of fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes. I find it especially helpful in the morning to help reduce puffy bags that may appear!

I hope you will vote for me! Help send a mom and daughter to New York, complete with a makeover and Olay products and I promise I will share the adventure with you through my blog! Your vote also enters you into the contest to win Olay prizes. Please and Thank You.

Please go here to check on coupons and samples from OLAY!

Ta Ta for now...















Olay Regenerist
Micro-Sculpting Cream, 1.7 Ounce