Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Happy Cars! :)

I do a lot of driving on California freeways and I definitely see my fair share of cars on the road. To pass the monotony of wasted hours on the road, I play games, in my head of course, to pass the time. One of my favorites is logo identification. I try to name brand of cars by seeing the logo. Of course the more identifiable ones are easier: Toyota, Honda, Cadillac, Mercedes, Lexus, BMW and so on.

Some don't bother with logos, like Ford and others are less common and harder to recognize. I refer to Maserati, Lotus, Bentley and Ferrari. Because they are rare and few and far in between I have to rely on body type recognition! It's easier to see the huge variety of metal since I live near the coast, and I also travel a lot into Los Angeles!

So now to the part about "Happy Cars"! Since most of the time I see the back end of cars, there is one that gets a special reward for being humorous from the front. I am referring to Mazda. I don't know if they did it on purpose, but everytime I see one it brings a smile to my face! The front grill between the headlights creates a large open smile, which helps define a smiling face. I know you may think I'm crazy, but the next time you are out driving about, look for a Mazda and tell me if I am wrong!

Ta ta for now...
Happy with a button nose!

Smiling from eye to eye!

Serious smile, needs to get the job done!

Grinning with dimples!

All smiles with teeth showing!