Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Off To Palm Desert

This is my chance for a mini vacation with the girls - woo hoo! My sister from New York was in San Francisco last week for a meeting. She flew south to spend some time with my mom, so I decided to tag along on their Palm Desert Resort stay. (technically it's in Indian Wells, but all those desert communities are so close I just lump them together). It will be a wonderful chance to catch up with her and her life and a great opportunity to spend time with my mom, sister and her friend.  5 middle-aged women looking for adventure in the desert! I am sure there will be lots of pool time and a lot of wine drinking.

We will be staying at the Hyatt Grand Champions Resort compliments of my sister's loyalty points! That is quite a compliment! It is about a 4 hour drive, and we will split the cost of gas, so this is turning out to be quite a luxurious mini vacation that will be very affordable. I know I'm ready.


Where's my bathing suit and sunblock?


Ta Ta for now...