Thursday, February 10, 2011

Save 10-70% off Sporting, Concert & Theater Events


I learned about a website called ScoreBig.com the other day. It is free to join, although they do have a waiting list at this point. They offer great seats to sporting events, concerts, theater events and other things at deep discounts. I believe they operate similar to priceline.com where you can actually name the price that you are willing to pay for the seats and your bid will either be accepted or rejected. There are no transaction fees for using the service and all purchases are 100 % guaranteed.

Membership is free, so I signed up with my email address. It will be interesting to see how long it takes for me to become a member. I am not really sure how that part works, but I will be sure to write about it when it happens. 

Ta Ta for now...