Sunday, February 6, 2011

Accessorizing the New Apartment

Well as I mentioned earlier, the air bed, was a great concept for temporary bedding but it didn't work out! My daughter does not have a desk but does now have two nice end tables that she pictures using as a desk. She wanted to find a floor pillow to sit on while she uses her pint sized desk and was discouraged that even at Target they cost $129.00. So I set out to see if I could find her something better.

Looking at what Target had for $129.00 I googled 24"x24" floor pillows and found some at Crate & Barrel, my-pillow-place.com (these were adorable animal print pillows) and QVC.com. I asked her to take a look and see if she liked any of them. The QVC pillows won and they just happened to be on clearance! So for $39.50 she is getting two shipped directly to her. Yay! I hope they look as cute in person as they do online, and I hope they suit her purpose.

Ta Ta for now... 
h166884.002.jpg
























I also found these adorably stylish vintage slipcovers on Amazon, but she would still have to buy a pillow:(