Saturday, December 11, 2010

Stocking Stuffers Here I Come

As if buying Christmas presents isn't hard enough, my family loves to have stocking stuffers. I have to admit everyone really looks forward to it and it is a lovely tradition that happens after Santa has come, the presents have been opened and the carnage has been cleaned up. 

Finding those affordable gifties can present quite a problem. I have been know to be very creative. Soaps, lotions, shampoos and conditioners from hotels, and my most creative? perfume smell pages from magazines! I love to see peoples faces when they get the oddball gifts. I think we all wonder just what might show up!

Today I scored some lovely Carmex lip gloss. I downloaded a coupon for $1.00 off their new flavored lipgloss and Walgreens was offering buy one at $1.99 and get one free! So therefore only 50 cents a piece! Unheard of for such a nice product! Now the question - out of the 18 stockings that are hung at Grandma's house, whose stocking shall I place it in? 

You can still take advantage of the Carmex $1.00 off Coupon, sign up with your email address and they will send you the coupon. This is a great product during these winter months. I know my lips constantly feel chapped. Use it yourself, or share as a stocking stuffer!

Ta Ta for now...