Saturday, October 9, 2010

Off to the Theatre

This afternoon I am off to the theatre with a friend.  It is a musical that I have always wanted to see, but it is not done too often. The title is "Bat Boy".  From the title you can probably tell that it is a little off the wall and different, but the music is great.  I will have to fill you in on the show after I see it.

This show is being presented by one of the local community college theatres in my area.  I know they do very high quality performances and the ticket is only $15.00. If you love theatre, I encourage you to see college productions.  It is a great way to see a lot of productions and the tickets prices are affordable.  It also gives the students a great audience to appreciate their hard work.  If you don't like theatre, you can also see dance productions, art shows, or music presentations ranging from jazz to classical music.  Who doesn't deserve an afternoon or evening out that won't break the bank!

Ta Ta for now...