Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Loving My Facebook Discounts!

I love the discounts that are showing up on facebook! It is now so much easier to feel "in the know" about bargains, and I am sure that there are a lot more out there that I don't even know about. Today I used my 50% off Old Navy outerwear coupon and bought a jacket with a hood for my daughter. Time will tell if she actually likes it, so it's a good thing that they have a 90 day return policy. Out the door for under $25.00!

I also went online to Costco and signed up for a free deodorant sample which will be mailed to me. Thanks again to the facebook posts! Refer back to my 10/25/10 post for those sites.

Some of these coupons require you to go to a manufacturer's website and sign up with your email. No worries, I have an account for just those kinds of emails.  If they  start to become overwhelming I will just unsubscribe!

Ta Ta for now...