Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Atlas Shrugged - Who Is John Galt

Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand has had several movies produced so far. I am very passionate about this upcoming movie.  I have been reading the book and I can really identify with its message.

Written over 56 years ago, Ayn Rands message resounds. It's is a concept that is pertinent to today. One of the famous quotes from the book is: 

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine." 

It speaks to human pride and self reliance. It speaks to being empowered but not being overpowered by government.

Who is John Galt is the 3rd movie in the progression. I hope that you will take the opportunity to see it when it comes out on September 12, 2014.

Ta ta for now...save money!