Thursday, October 17, 2013

5 Reasons to Take a River Cruise with Scenic Cruises



5 Reasons to Take a River Cruise with Scenic Cruises


Taking a Luxury Scenic RiverCruise with my husband has been a top contender on my bucket list for quite a while now. Even though I love to travel, I don’t get to as often as I would like, and now that my husband has a harder time getting around, I think a cruise would be the perfect option. Here are my top 5 reasons for choosing Scenic Cruises.

  1. Luxury accommodations like those that you would expect from a 5-star or boutique hotel. You will feel pampered with your personal butler, valet services, complimentary laundry service and world class dining featuring delightful European Regional Cuisine.  They have thought of everything, right down to a “Pillow Menu” so that you can choose the ultimate pillow to lay your head down on at night for that perfect sleep!
  2. All of Scenic’s Cruises are “all inclusive”. From airport transfers, superb dining, and complimentary bar service, to on-board activities, excursions and gratuities – it’s ALL included!
  3. 100 “Scenic Tailormade” excursions to choose from which include preloaded GPS tours and tour information plus free electric bicycles to use so that you can explore at your own pace.
  4. Their ships are completely wired with high-tech access if you need to stay connected. At your fingertips you have flat screen T.V.’s, Mac Minis and free Wi-Fi. They offer 220v electricity with both European and Australian outlets.
  5. They have paid superb attention to details on these luxurious ships so that you can have a worry-free, relaxed experience of a lifetime!

I hope that one day I can experience a luxury “space ship” as it glides me along the waterways of the world in Europe, Africa, Asia, Australia, New Zealand or South America!