Saturday, September 7, 2013

Minimize Cellulite

I had heard about the effects of caffeine on minimizing cellulite, but I had forgotten about it until a friend of mine reminded me.

I drink a lot of coffee, so having coffee grounds around is no problem. I scooped up a plastic cup full of grounds from the kitchen and placed them in my shower where they wouldn't get wet until I wanted to use them. I try to make it a part of my shower routine by adding about a 1/4 cup of grounds to my Olay body wash (you can use any wash, or maybe even just soap, but this was a gift so I am trying to use it up). I scrub my thighs and legs with this mixture which acts as an exfoliant and leave it on while I do the other side.

It is still too early to tell if it is working, but I can tell you one thing, my skin feels soft and smooth afterwards. The expensive cellulite creams have caffeine in them, so I think that I am on the right track!  It is a bit messy, I must admit, but it's times like this that I am glad that I have a sprayer head to sweep all the grounds down the drain!

Here's to healthy, glowing and hopefully less dimpled cellulite on my legs, and it doens't cost a thing!

Ta ta for now...save money!