Monday, June 17, 2013

I'm Officailly a Twit!

I know, it's crazy, but I decided to establish my own Twitter Account. I figured if you can't beat them, join them! So if you are interested in following me, CLICK here!

I am still learning the ins and outs, the symbols, the abbreviations. If I'm not sure of something such as a hashtag meaning I google it, and it always seems to be there!

So far I have a whopping 27 followers! I am currently following 127, so I am not sure what the return on that is. Apparently I follow a lot more celebrities than us regular folks, and they are less likely to follow back!

I am having fun with it though. I follow my favorite tv show, or singers, and I can instantly know what random, interesting thing they care to say at any time of the day!  As usual for me, it's more about the challenge of learning something new and seeing if I can master it. 

I am sure that I can find others like me that like to save money or live life frugally. When I do I am sure that I will be able to share a lot of that information here.

Well, I hope that you are all Twits too!

Ta ta for now...save money!