Once again it's time for the Orange International Street Fair. Running Labor Day Weekend, from Friday August 31 through Sunday, September 2, 2012 you will NOT be disappointed! This is a free event to attend, parking is not free and you will have to scout for a spot!
The street fair is located in the Orange Circle, in Orange California and has been here for over 40 years. Here is helpful information:
- A map and event guide to help you preplan your visit!
- An entertainment schedule and map to the event.
- Friday entertainment lineup.
- Saturday entertainment lineup.
- Sunday entertainment lineup.
- There are arts & crafts booths, community information booths, entertainment stages spread throughout, and of course, plenty of international food for all. That is the best part! For a breakdown, go here.
- There is beer and alcohol available! See the time schedule.
My family loves this event! I will have to pass this year since my daughter is not home, it would feel like a betrayal to go without her!
Ta ta for now...save money!