I read an intriguing quote today from an article posing the question, "What was the best advice you ever received?" One response was grandfatherly advice: "Keep your money in your pocket".
I pondered this for a while and tried to think of all the possible meanings this advice could render and this is what I came up with.
- Save your money.
- Don't flaunt your wealth.
- Don't lose your money, literally or through bad choices.
- Protect your assets and valuables.
- Keep your finances private.
- Be humble with your wealth.
- Live within your means.
- Do it yourself if you are able, there is never anything wrong with a little elbow grease.
What interesting interpretations can you come up with?
Ta ta for now...save money!