Monday, November 14, 2011

LG Times Square Moment

I have entered another contest and I need your help! I try to pick and choose, and I would really love to win this one, so I am asking for your help if you come across this blog!

Please vote for my Times Square Moment Photo on the LG Facebook page. There is only about a two week voting period (November 12-27, 2011) and you only have to vote once. If you have a FB account, you would also have to "LIKE" the LG page. My name is Irene and the photo is of my daughter and the Naked Cowboy in Times Square. It's pretty cute if I must say so myself!

What does it mean for me if I am ever so fortunate to win? This New Year's Eve, Ten lucky winners with the most voted photos will have their picture shown on the billboard in Times Square New York and One Grand Prize Winner will take home a brand new LG Cinema 3D LED TV. Sounds like a good plan to me!

LG makes a wide variety of electronic devices and appliances. As a matter of fact, yesterday I purchased a brand new LG washer and dryer that will be delivered on Friday. I wasn't really in the market for a new set, but my washing machine decided it had worked too hard, too long. I have upgraded and will soon be able to do domestic chores once again. Lucky me!

Ta ta for now...