Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Delicious Cookies and Desserts

Every once in a while, as a special occasion gift, I have ordered "black & white" cookies right from the source in New York City.  They are excellent! The company is called William Greenberg Desserts and they are also on facebook.

I have not tried any of their other specialties, but I can tell you that what I have tried is delicious! 

Here is little bit about them: William Greenberg traditional baked goods still continue with the same classic recipes from the 40`s. "I began cooking and baking under the tutelage of my Aunt Gertrude to the delight of my family. In high school I sold cookies to the National Federation of Woman's Exchanges. In the Army I fed the troops and in 1946 I opened my first shop in New York. Whether it's a chocolate brownie or a wedding cake, my creations have pleased New Yorkers' palates for the past 42 years!"

If you are lucky enough to be in New York, you can visit them here:1100 Madison Avenue (betw. 82nd & 83rd) 212-861-1340. Store hours:Monday-Friday:8am-6:30pm, Saturday:8am-6pm, Sunday:10am-4pm. They supply most of the Black & White cookies in NY, and I can see why!

















It's making my mouth water just to see these delectable treats!

Ta ta for now...