Friday, July 22, 2011

Battle of the Greys

Well it's no secret that I color my hair. I have been dyeing it since my 20s. I had been a toe-head since a young child, and gradually my hair became a mousy brown. When I still performed I started to get my hair woven and when that got too expensive I started to color it myself.

I sometimes wonder what my real color would be if I stopped coloring it, and this morning I think I figured it out - grey! Not totally platinum or anything, but since I'm due to color it soon, I took a closer look  and saw how much grey had started to dominate my hair. Interestingly enough I didn't get too upset. I mean it was bound to happen sooner or later, but I guess I wished it were later?

So very soon I will dig out my Clairol or John Freida or L'Oreal Sublime Mousse  coupons and go buy me some youth!

Ta ta for now...