Friday, June 10, 2011

CHOCOLATE to the Rescue!


This is way too funny! I mean, need I say more? This 3.5 oz All Natural Premium Milk Chocolate bar pretty much covers everything.
The description says:
"For Immediate relief of: Chocolate Cravings, Love Sickness, Exam Pressure, Mild Anxiety and Extreme Hunger.
Directions for use: Tear open wrapper, break off desired dosage, and consume.  Alternatively massage into the affected area. Repeat dosage as required until finished. If symptoms persist consult your local confectioner."



I agree with most everything on the wrapper except the part about alternitively massaging it into the affected area, unless of course they are referring to my mouth!

This candy bar was created by Bloomsberry & Co in New Zealand, but is now distributed in the USA. They have a bar called "The Boyfriend Bar", "Magic Fairy Chocolate" and a "Peace on Earth" bar. Check out their website to see other adorable candy bars.  It's nice to know that this chocolate confection is lovingly infused with humor. 


I can't wait for my next Chocolate Emergency - Oh wait, I think it's here now!

Ta Ta for now...