Monday, December 27, 2010

Filling in the Blanks!

Now that Christmas has past, it's time to fill in the blanks of presents not received but wanted! I don't mean to sound selfish, it's more like now that we have a new family wii game, I would really like to have the Wii Fit Plus with Balance Board to help me get started, or rather, ready for New Year's resolutions of getting in shape!

The wii was our big family present to ourselves and I love it! We only have the sports resort games that came with it right now, but we have been testing each game and learning how to move or set up the controls. It certainly keeps my mind working trying to figure out all of this new technology. My daughter would like to have Epic Mickey, so today I will begin my online search for the best deals. Hopefully there will be some good ones out there.

I hope that everyone had a Merry Christmas!

Ta Ta for now...